Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chicken Dinner!

Hello all,

This past Friday, I turned 18!  We had quite a party at our house, about 46 were there total.  We played some games, hung out, danced, ate, and just had a lovely time.
A friend of my moms made the cake for me.  Homemade cake is really the best.  Everyone had a piece and loved it!!
Here's a photo of the whole group!  Still can't believe how we all fit in.

So my dad is going on a Low Carb Diet.  So my mom and I have been searching for Low Carb recipes.
Tonight for dinner I made Cottage Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Chicken.
 You rub the chicken with Cajun Seasoning and place a mixture of Spinach, Cottage Cheese, and Onion in the center on a Chicken Breast.  Role up and secure with a toothpick and bake at 350 degrees for about a half hour.
 The flavors were really pretty fantastic!!
And of course, gotta have a salad! ;)


7 comments:

  1. You are very blessed with friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great one. The cake looks wonderful as well as the chicken dish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I just came from your sister's blog! Your cake looks lovely!
    The chicken looks wonderful too!

    xx,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy birthday to you! Low-carb eating can be challenging at times, but when you step on the scale, it's rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Birthday Wishes!!! Hope you had ton of fun!! As for the chicken, it looks absolutely smashing. Can't wait to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hannah,
    I hope this message finds you well. Many happy belated birthday wishes to you...I hope you are having a wonderful and blessed year, dear.

    God bless,
    Catherine

    p.s.
    The chicken looks wonderful! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete